Thursday, November 9, 2045


Q: What does your service show on the YouTube referrer?

A: The views will come from multiple sources such as but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, and the like. No bots or proxies used; these are all human views.

Q: Will I get banned from YouTube for using your service?

A: No, your video is being viewed on my website by human users. This is Google/YouTube’s only concern regarding views.

Q: I ordered your gig, and i didn’t get ALL THE VIEWS even after you submitted it as complete, what is happening?

A: The gig description states that this is a daily task gig, in other words, your video will get 50 views (it can reach an max of 100 views) PER DAY, until
it reaches the 49,000 views. These daily views will come from real human users.

This is essential! If all 49,000 views came in one day you would not receive the benefit of achieving rank of your video and attracting extra views. 49,000 views in one day (especially for a new video) would not appear organic.

Receiving 50 – 100 views everyday over time until 49,000 views is reached is optimal for your objective.

Q: Can I split the views up between my videos?

A: No, Sorry.

Q: Why does the gig say 7 days when it looks like it would take much longer to finish at 50 – 100 views a day?

A: One week is the longest amount of time it will take me to submit your video and for you to start receiving 50 – 100 views a day.

Q: I don't need quite so many views; do you offer less?

A: Sure! Click Here to check it out. I can provide 18,500 views for $9.99. 

Q: I’m thrilled with your service! What can I do to help?

A: Tell anyone who will listen! J


Please feel free to email me with any additional questions at:
                                                                   
shyshaylagrl@gmail.com

Thanks,

Shayla Thibodeaux





No comments:

Post a Comment